2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL DRAFT GUIDE
It’s that time of year again . . . football season! Get your 2016 Fantasy Football Draft Guide of TheFantasyGreek.com, “Your Second Opinion for Your Fantasy Football Instinct.” Previously recognized as an Amazon Top Seller and Amazon Top New Release in the fantasy sports space, The Guide is made up of 166 pages of material and information!
The cost of The Guide is $11.99 printed / $5.99 kindle.
In this season’s Draft Guide you get,
- Top 200s for PPR and non-PPR leagues and QB scoring of 4-points or 6-points for passing TDs;
- Positional Rankings for QB, RB, WR, TE, K, and DST;
- QB Handcuffs;
- QB-Defense pairings; and,
- Top 10 Lists covering Comeback Players, Undervalued Players, Sleepers, Deep Sleepers, Second Year Wide Receivers, Third Year Wide Receivers, Rookies, Overrated Players, and Injury Risks.
In addition, we’ve expanded the magazine to include,
- First ever 12-Team Mock Draft of Industry Analysts with comments, analysis, and strategies;
- Top QFG Rankings which shows which players you want on your fantasy teams in non-PPR and PPR leagues based on a review of their quality fantasy games;
- Top IDP Ranks for those of you insisting on playing in leagues with Individual Defensive Players; and,
- Expanded Player Profiles: From 250 player profiles to now 300+ player profiles.
You get all this plus FREE TFG ACCESS to help set your lineup every weekend.